- About SWEPCO
- Industries Served
- Join Our Team
- Contact Us
SWEPCO 212 Moly Multi-Grade Gear Lube
Gear Lubricants Automotive
SWEPCO 212 Moly Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a premium quality true all-climate 80W-140 (ISO 150-460) EP gear oil formulated for superior protection and energy efficient operation of heavily-loaded or shock-loaded gearboxes operating in wide ambient temperature ranges. It is ideal for trucking and other applications exposed to both cold and hot weather, such as open pit mines, quarries, oil field service, sand and gravel operations and other demanding applications.
SWEPCO 212 provides unexcelled protection and reliability for both stationary gearboxes and heavy-duty mobile manual transmissions, final drives and transfer cases.
Safe, long term protection from wear, friction, oxidation, sludge, varnish and corrosion are the result of a uniquely effective blend of the very finest base oil stocks and the latest lubrication additive chemistry, including SWEPCO’s special extreme pressure/anti-oxidant LUBIUM® and the extra anti-friction/anti-wear protection of technically fine molybdenum disulfide.
- 80W-140 multi-grade
- Extreme pressure additive, anti-wear inhibitors and suspension-grade Molybdenum Disulfide
- API GL-5 and MT-1 rated lubricant
- Exceeds most manufacturers requirements
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent low temperature flow characteristics
- Molybdenum Disulfide reduces friction resulting in further energy savings and extended equipment life
- Reduces lubricant inventory
- One oil for transmissions, differentials, power take-offs, and industrial gear boxes
- Improves low temperature lubrication and shifting
- Helps eliminate lubrication mistakes
- Over the road trucks, transmissions and differentials
- Industrial gear boxes